NSCAA Site Coordinator
NSCAA Site Coordinator (Part-time, Commission based only)
Become an NSCAA Site Coordinator and Bring Coaching Education to Your Community! Are you interested in helping bring NSCAA Coaching Education into your community? The National Soccer Coaches Association of America is offering interested individuals the chance to work directly with our State Directors in your area to assist with setting up courses, recruiting candidates, finding site locations and more!
This position is commission based and is on a course-by-course basis.
How You Can Help:
- Work with NSCAA State Director and Education Department staff in NSCAA National Office to find suitable site and dates for a course
- Once course is scheduled, provide administrator in the national office with information necessary for information form to be posted on the NSCAA website
- Become familiar with the details of the schedule for the course(s) and apprise the National Office of any possible concerns or conflicts with that schedule
- Recommend hotel accommodations for staff to the National Office (if needed)
- Handle registration for the course on site on the first day of the course
- Receive course materials from the national office; box and return gear to national office at close of course using FedEx forms provided
What You Get for Helping:
- Stipend on a per-candidate basis for each course.
- Access to course curriculum and opportunity to take the course at no cost
- Potential to bring an NSCAA coaching course to your facility
See how you can participate today by contacting Allison Pronske at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-362-1747 ext. 1008.