CEUs, Credits, Diplomas, Certificates
Diplomas, College Credits and U.S. Soccer CEUs
The NSCAA has made special arrangements for coaches to earn an NSCAA Diploma, a Professional Development Certificate (offered bye NFHS and NSCAA), college credit and U.S. Soccer CEUs for their active participation. Details about each of these opportunities are below.
NSCAA Diploma Opportunities
The NSCAA offers Convention participants the opportunity to earn an NSCAA Diploma by attending a designated series of session on-site. The two diplomas being offered this year are:
- NSCAA Level 2 Diploma (Click here to view the required sessions)
- NSCAA Goalkeeping Level 1 Diploma (Click here to view the required sessions)
U.S. Soccer CE Credits
Each year, U.S. Soccer offers its coaches the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Credits at the NSCAA Convention. Click here for more information on the CE Program.
- Earn one (1) CEU credit by attending four (4) sessions
- Earn two (2) CEU credits by attending eight (8) sessions
NFHS/NSCAA Professional Development Certificate
- High school coaches attending the 2013 NSCAA Convention have the opportunity to garner a Professional Development Certificate endorsed by both the NFHS and NSCAA by attending these sessions
As a registrant at the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) convention, you are eligible to apply for University credit through the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Please check back often as we'll be announcing the 2013 course information soon. In the meantime, here are prior course registration forms for your reference.
- 2013 College Credit (.pdf) - Issues & Trends in Soccer (1 credit), Professional Coaches Certificate (1 credit), Goalkeeping Level 1 Diploma (1 credit), NSCAA Level 2 Diploma (1 credit)
- 2011 College Credit (.pdf) - Issues & Trends in Soccer (1 credit), Youth II Diploma (1 credit), College Coaches Certificate (1 credit)
- 2010 College Credit (.pdf) - Issues & Trends in Soccer (1 credit), State Diploma (1 credit)
The NSCAA asks all presenters to submit a written outline prior to their Convention sessions. We've uploaded each session as a .pdf for your reference.