Saturday, January 19, 2013 - 6pm to Midnight - Hall B
Requirements to Enter:
- Must be a registered attendee of the convention.
- Non-Refundable tournament entry fee of $40: (Checks made payable to the NSCAA)
- All participants must sign a waiver form to be eligible to play.
- Players may not register on more than team.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 6 players.
- 3 field players + 1 goal keeper on the field.
- Teams must have a minimum of 3 players on the field at any time.
- Once a team has registered the maximum number of players allowed (6), no changes will be allowed.
- Teams may add players to their roster after the start of the tournament if spots are still available.
- No changes to team rosters will be allowed at the start of the playoffs.
- No offside.
- Kick in instead of throw in.
- Defenders must maintain a distance of 10 feet on all free kicks.
- All free kicks are indirect.
- Only the goal keeper is allowed in the goal box during goal kicks.
- Start of Play: From midfield at the start of the game. Goal kicks after a goal.
- Duration of Games: 12 minutes
- Substitutions: On the fly.
- Cautions: Yellow card Warning. 2 yellow cards will result in a red card.
- Red card Expulsion (sendoff). Players sent off will have to serve a minimum of 1 game suspension including the playoffs.
Determination of Winners:
In group play, there will be no overtime games. Standings in a group will be determined by game points as follows:
- 5 points for a win.
- 2 points for a tie.
- 0 points for a loss.
Should there be a tie in standings; the winner will be determined by:
- Head to head results.
- Goal differential.
- Number of goals scored (all goals are counted)
- Number of goals allowed (all goals are counted)
- Penalty Kicks
* In case of a forfeit, the winning team will be awarded 3 goals for tie-breaker purposes.
- Must be a registered Convention Attendee to participate
- A non-refundable entry fee of $40.00 is required. Checks made payable to the NSCAA.
- All participants must sign a waiver form onsite to be eligible to play. Details will be emailed to team captain on January 11, 2013
- Players may not register on more than one team and must be age 18 or older.
- Incomplete rosters will be accepted but need to be completed onsite during the check-in process.
- Registrations will be accepted until brackets are full.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED