NSCAA Hangout Center
What Coaches Can Teach Parents to Help with Performance
Wednesday, Nov. 18 - 1 p.m. ET/Noon CT
Coaches have a lot on their plates, and while they care about the health of all players, it is difficult to keep tabs on so many athletes. In the second of this three-part series, Dr. Gallucci will discuss what coaches need to understand about performance and how to partner with parents.
Have questions during this live show? Send them in!
- Tweet them in to @NSCAA using #NSCAAPhilly
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write them on the NSCAA Facebook page
30 Under 30 Live Chat: Succeeding at the Club Level
Our panel of 30 Under 30 Participants spoke on being/becoming a youth club coach in the current landscape and how to find success at this level.
- Kat Benton, Salina Soccer Club
- Matthew Ream, Bavarian Soccer Club
- James Quijano, Ajax Eastbay
- Luis Cordova, Wylie High School
Moderator: Wes Lomnicki, Elmhurst College