The NSCAA is looking for a special group of young coaches who want to lead the way in developing soccer players and enhancing the game.
Launched in 2013, the 30-Under-30 program is a year-long education and mentorship opportunity for a select few up-and-comers who have made soccer coaching their career of choice. This program was created to support fledgling coaches and foster their growth at a crucial point in their vocation.
Thirty selected coaches less than 30 years old will receive:
• A travel and lodging scholarship up to $1,500 to attend the aforementioned NSCAA educational opportunities
• Access to a mentor dedicated to helping you grow as a coach
• Recognition NSCAA.com and at the upcoming Convention
In order to be considered, candidates must:
• Be a current (non-introductory) NSCAA member
• Have 1-3 years of previous coaching experience (full or part-time basis)
During the course of the 30-Under-30 program, candidates must:
• Participate in at least two (2) conference calls hosted by the NSCAA
• Contribute at least one (1) educational or training article for use by the NSCAA and its sponsors
• Write a final review that provides recommendations for the future of the program
• Attend the NSCAA Convention and either the Summer Symposium or Advanced Coaching Academy course in the selected year (paid for by the scholarship)
• Participate in informational focus groups at the Convention and/or Summer Symposium
1. Make sure your NSCAA Membership is current (Introductory Members will need to upgrade to a full membership).
- If you have never been a member join here.
- If you have been a member in the past, but aren't currently, renew here.
- If you are an Introductory Member, upgrade to a full membership here.
- If you are unsure, login to myNSCAA with your membership number.
- If you don't have your membership ID number, contact the National Office at 913-362-1747 or email@example.com
2. Have two soccer-specific references prepared.
3. Be prepared to share why you feel you should be selected for the program.
4. Be prepared to discuss how you would use this educational opportunity to impact the greater soccer community.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.