Enroll in Corporate Membership
Industry leaders now can join soccer's professional coaching organization. The NSCAA introduces its Corporate Membership Program, designed for businesses that want to support the game while enjoying special membership benefits.
NSCAA Corporate Members have access to the membership of the largest soccer coaches organization in the world. Whether a soccer-specific business or one that is more general in focus, your company will benefit with access to the NSCAA membership and by being listed on the NSCAA website. All of this while helping support the NSCAA mission of improving the game of soccer in the United States.
For only $800 a year ($200 for companies that exhibited at the 2012 NSCAA Convention in Kansas City), your business can enjoy these benefits:
- One individual NSCAA membership.
- Two copies of each issue of the Soccer Journal magazine sent to a single business address.
- A listing in the "Corporate Membership Directory" of the NSCAA website including a link to the corporate site.
- Listing promoted to NSCAA Membership in a quarterly email blast.
- Listing featured in all NSCAA eNewsletters
- Convention benefits that includes additional consideration for booth placement - Booth placement policy (registrations received prior to July 1) will now include corporate membership as a criteria along with longevity and date the registration is received.
- A 20 percent discount on each rental of the NSCAA membership mailing list.
- A 20 percent discount on advertising placed in any NSCAA publication (Soccer Journal, Convention Pocket Schedule and Clinic Outline Book).
- A 20 percent discount on online advertising and email blasts to NSCAA membership.
- NSCAA Corporate Membership plaque.
- Annual NSCAA Corporate Member gift.
- NSCAA Member Discounts on NSCAA courses, magazines, books, DVDs and more.
Phone: 913-362-1747 x1005