Scholarship application MUST be submitted via the online form and MUST be received no later than midnight Eastern Time October 21, 2016. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Current NSCAA Member; and
- Committed to the advancement of diversity and inclusion in the game of soccer; and
- Dedicated to serving the needs of under-served groups or communities; or
- Dedicated to serving the development of minority coaches.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
Step 1: Complete Application
SECTION I: APPLICANT INFORMATION
- NSCAA Membership #:
- Phone Number:
- Current Diploma Level or License held:
- Last NSCAA Course Attended:
- Application is for a Course Scholarship, Convention Scholarship, or both?
SECTION II: ESSAY
Write an essay describing your past experience as a coach, your goals as they pertain to coaching, and why you meet the criteria.
SECTION III: FINANCIAL NEED
In as much detail as possible please describe your financial need.
Step 2: Review and Submit
- Applicant Information
- Applicant Essay
- Description of Financial Need
- Once completed, click the submit the button on the bottom of the form to submit your application.
- Once submitted, you will receive an email with a copy of the application for your records.
MUST be received no later than midnight Eastern Time October 23, 2015. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The applicant must meet all NSCAA prerequisites for the course he or she is applying for.